Sonntag, 22. April 2018

First steps

When I was starting to explore my kink in my late teens, I started by drawing spanking / cp-scenes. Most of theses images were a bit shit, and got thrown away and deleted. Some still float around my hard drives. I think I might as well share a few of my humble beginnings...



There's so many things I'd do differently today, but I like the pose and the ovearll cartoonish look.




Now, this woman has been severly punished. Back then I didn't know, what welts really looked like.





 A bit later. I had to cut off the domme, because she ruined the pic. Still very much experimenting.


This is probably my favorite of that time. The girl is cute, her butt perfect. And again I just love the cartoonish look.


Meine Stories


Vorspiel (M/f)
Evi (M/f)
Rock'nRoll Queen (M/f) 
Interruptus (M/f)
Ivana (MF/f)
Après Ski (M/f)

Leseprobe: das Schwarze Buch (M/f)